There's a new version of the alphabet song! Here's a video of Mallory singing her ABC's. Pay close attention to the very end. Mallory is very possessive of whose ABC's they are. And don't be offended when she disinvites you to sing with her next time. . . . .
Friday, January 23, 2009
Have You Heard?
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That's adorable!
So so cute. That video is a keeper. You can show it at her wedding! Funny.
Cute! Next time I won't be singin' with her. How are you guys adjusting to the new area...or are you done adjusting?
That was so funny. Lauren was sitting next to me when I played it. It made her giggle.
That is beyond adorable! You have the cutest kids... it's official. I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying the snow. And yes, you do get used to the cold. Now I die whenever I go to AZ... it's way too hot! In December we had one day where it stayed around -3 degrees... and I went out in a light sweater and open-backed shoes... gotta love pregnancy! :)
Too cute!! It's about time you updated it's been awhile. So how is everything going?
Girls! They are so funny about having their own way. I took a minute to read all your updates. I am glad to hear you are enjoying the snow. Miss you -Kasie
That is just SO cute Holly! I miss Mallory's sweetness :( I loved the snow pictures too. Clark is looking like such a big boy now! And Mallory's little snow outfit is the cutest!
She is just so stinkin' cute! What a sweetheart! My girls loved watching that!
Post a Comment