Who says you save money when your kids get out of diapers?
Not me.
I say. . . . . .
Well, I'll let this say. . . . . . .
I shoulda bought stock in Charmin'.
I'll be buying toilet paper far longer than I will have ever had to buy diapers.
FAMILY MEANS PUTTING YOUR ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER AND BEING THERE
6 comments:
You'll have to have a squares rule. :) 2 squares with #1 (for boys 0) and 3 sguares for #2 (unless it is really sticky). And in public bathrooms you have to double or triple it because they always have the thin stuff.
We only use Charmin at our house!!!
Good POINT!!!! :)
That's awesome! I loved the phrase when people say "now I dont have to buy diapers" but now you have to buy more toilet paper.... YOur kids crack me up!!
That is too funny!
Good point. It also doesn't help that they roll half of it down the toilet when they shouldn't too.
My kids skip rolling out the roll for simply taking it off the roller and placing it in the commode directly, saves time, and they don't have to clean it up. Good thing they aren't in the habit of flushing (ever!) so they haven't flooded our house! Knock on wood...
Post a Comment