Monday, August 11, 2008

The Ladies of the House. . . . .


Got new hair do's!! Mallory's hair ALWAYS seems like it's in her face. We call her the Shaggy Dog because you can never see her eyes unless her hair is pulled back. She always had food in her hair too because every time she ate something her bangs would drag into her mouth with her food. We've been trying to grow her bangs out since she was born, but I finally got sick of it and just had them cut off. My brother's girlfriend was over on Friday doing my hair for me. While we were waiting for the dye to take she went ahead and gave Mallory bangs and some cute layers. She looks so sweet with her little bangs! She keeps trying to look up at them. She's not used to having anything on her forehead so I think she's wondering what's up there!

I added more blond to mine and wove in some darker lo-lights. My hair grows so slow! I have been growing it out for 3 years so it's nice that it's getting a little bit longer. I still want it to grow out about 3 or 4 more inches. It's getting there! It always feels so nice to get your hair done! A little pampering is good for the soul . . . . :)

19 comments:

Donna said...

Mallory looks so adorable with bangs!! And nice model pic Holly! If only my hair could look that good long...I think it's about time I do something nice to my hair...thanks for the inspiration :)

Amie said...

HOLY SMOKES! Like mother, like daughter...you're both HOT STUFF! I love the picture of the two of you together. Mallory looks so much like you, especially when she smiles. Very nice ladies!

Rochelle said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Alyssa has bangs for the same reason Mallory does...food in the hair. Now, If I can talk her into letting me braid it before she eats breakfast..we'll have a breakthrough. I've always thought your hair was absolutely gorgeous...I've been too chicken to color mine.

Aranne and Dan said...

You guys look great. I just have my same boring hair as I always do. I am too chicken to every do anything fun... By the way Mallory has your eyes for sure. They are beautiful!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Great hair!!! :) You gals are truly lovely!

The Waldon Family said...

Holly, your hair is so gorgeous!! It's the right blend of everything and I love it! Your daughter's haircut is also darling; her smile is just a heart melter. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is awesome!! Mallory's hair is so cute too. Your are one hot mama.

Rochelle said...

I got my haircut in a more drastic A line since you've seen me last. So, at the end of the day the longer layers get pushed behind my ears making the whole hairdo look like its growing out. How are you handling living up north with your folks? Is it as crazy as I imagine?

Richard and Joleen said...

Still miss you guys. We have to talk sometime. What beauties you
2 are. Richard said he misses seeing the twigs and trees. Hope you are doing great.

Laura said...

Mallory looks so cute. Wait till she gets older. I just had kaden's hair cut with layers and she looks so cute. It was so much fun. I love the blonde, it looks awesome. That's my favorite thing to do on my hair.

andreamatrix said...

How in the net do you already have 10 comments? You look amazing as always. So does Mal.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You guys both look darling!

The Becker Bunch said...

WOWZA...you look BEeeeeeeeeeeATIFUL as ever!! You look fantastic Holly...and I love the new do's on each of you!! I just got mine done too...BANGS STRAIGHT ACROSS and a little darker! Getting your hair done IS nice!! Now I just gotta convince hubby to let me get my nails and/or toes done before we leave for CA!! Wanna join me?!

rachel said...

cute do's on both ladies :)

Anners said...

So stylin' - love both do's!

Elise and Dan said...

I love the color of your hair this time. It looks great! But, your little lady steals the show! =) She looks adorable in bangs!

Heidi and Jace said...

What cute glamor girls! Isn't it so fun to have girls? We are on the other end of the bangs. Haley decided she didn't like bang "do's" (them all cute). So she wants them long. But hey, now she's old enough to help out!

Nadine said...

You two are both so cute!!!! If I had only known what cutting my hair and dyeing it could do.. LOL

Britt said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Your hair is HOT! Seroiusly.. that color is perfect on you. I am with you on the slow growing hair.. my takes YEARS to get to my brastrap. It's sickening. It's so thin I just end up keeping it short.. oh well.

Mallory's bangs are so sweet and innocent on her. I love it.