Our boys keep us busy don't they? Tannon has been taking my kitchen cupboards apart for a while now...everything is babyproof...but its a pain to put it all back.
That is so funny, because I have a picture of Mason when he is six months old hanging onto the toilet, trying with all his might to reach the water! Boys will be boys I guess!
FUN! Why are boys so obsessed with toilets??? Aiden's newest thing is FLUSHING things down the toilet. I wonder how many cars have made their way down the pipes...
Clark looks so big! So cute! I make everyone close the bathroom doors when they're done. Before I can say anything Aidan will say, "I know I know, close the door." Maybe I'm a little crazy...
We are the Kurtzeborn Family. Craig and Holly have been married for 8 years. These years have produced three beautiful children: Chase, Mallory, and Clark. Life is busy, but full of excitement! You never know what's going to happen next around here! And we wouldn't have it any other way!
13 comments:
:) Great times ahead, eh? :)
Our boys keep us busy don't they? Tannon has been taking my kitchen cupboards apart for a while now...everything is babyproof...but its a pain to put it all back.
That is so funny, because I have a picture of Mason when he is six months old hanging onto the toilet, trying with all his might to reach the water! Boys will be boys I guess!
He is so stinkin' cute and mischevious!!!
Tally just got mobility so I'm sure I'll be postin' this one up soon!
Why do boys seem to get into everything? That is why I have gates up, so Beau can't do that. He looked like he was lovin it though!!
Oh my Clark is getting so big. Miss you guys a lot. So sad we didn't even get to say goodbye.
haha.. that is awesome! I still remember your blog about Mallory doing that very thing. ;)
Mmmmm.... toilet water.
Yep, right there with you! Maddie is into EVERYTHING right now. I can't babyproof any more....
FUN! Why are boys so obsessed with toilets??? Aiden's newest thing is FLUSHING things down the toilet. I wonder how many cars have made their way down the pipes...
Cute pictures though!
Clark looks so big! So cute! I make everyone close the bathroom doors when they're done. Before I can say anything Aidan will say, "I know I know, close the door." Maybe I'm a little crazy...
Hehehehe thanks for the laugh!
Jake just did that this week too!!!
Post a Comment