Ok, so we just got our internet up and running. Literally 10 minutes ago. Yay, FINALLY! It's almost midnight now. . . . another late night. We have so much to share! We have over 300 pictures to download onto the computer from our adventures here! We'll save the sharing for another night, we're a little sleepy now. Thanks to everyone who has left comments or e-mails wondering about us. We feel very cared for :) Talk to you soon. . . .
For now, goodnight from New Jersey. . . .sleep tight :)

Friday, October 17, 2008
We're Alive
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
I am so glad to see this post. i have been asking dan to all craig but we always think about it too late! Glad to hear you are moved in and all is well. Can't wait to hear more about the new place and see some pics....
You're alive!!! :) Looking forward to reading about your adventures!
You get to have an actual fall season!! I am so jealous. The pictures are beautiful. We just may have to come visit next year. I hope all is well. I have been waiting anxiously to see a post. We love you.
Glad you guys have made it to your destination o.k. I admire your faith and strength through this whole process. Can't wait to hear more about it!
Yay for the internet! And can I just say how jealous I am that you can take such beautiful fall pictures in your new home!!
Ummmmm, can I move there like NOW?!?! :) I'm SO glad you got moved in safe and sound!! Your pictures are BEeeeeeeeAUTIFUL!!! We miss you Holly!! Enjoy your adventure and COME HOME!!! Just kidding...I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to hear all about it and LIVE vicariously through you and away from AZ...we're still in the HIGH 90's here!! Uhhhg!!:)
WOW!!!!
AND
Good night!
Glad to know you're safe and sound! Bee-U-TEE-FUL pictures! Can't wait to hear all about your new home!
Nat & I were wondering how you were yesterday. LOVE the area! Maybe I'll move there too.
NJ is beautiful! I'm excited to hear about your moving adventures and your new place. I hope it all went smoothly for you!
Is that picture for real?!
Congrats on arriving there! I can't wait to hear more about the trip and the unloading!
Have a wonderful adventure there. The pics are georgeous!!!! Richard always wants to know why we live here when he sees something like that. Enjoy your new adventure.
I love the leaves changing colors! We aren't in AZ anymore!
Hey Holly! We miss you guys so much and wanted to see if you guys had a web camera. If not we want to buy one for ya so we can talk to you and see the kids. They would love it. So let me know and we will get one for ya. We do it with brian and Jess and it is so much fun. How are you holding up? It looks beautiful over there! I am jealous! We Love you and miss you.
What a beautiful place to live! You are soo blessed to see the beautiful nature that we dont get to see over here in desert town! :) Hope to see more updates soon... we have a new blog URL afleming6.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment