Wednesday, March 12, 2008

5 Months Already!

Clark turned 5 months old yesterday!! Time is flying by so fast. I think the more kids you have the faster time goes because of how busy you are! Clark is getting so big! I can't wait until his 6 month appointment so see how much he weighs. Mallory just wears diapers to bed at night - but Clark is in the same size diaper as Mallory! Yeah, size 4!! I swear he's going to out weigh her by the time he's a year!Clark cut his first tooth on Valentine's Day and he cut his second one the beginning of March. All of my kids teethe so early. By 10 months Chase had every tooth in his mouth except for his 2-year molars. He was biting and eating pizza at 9 months! I love it because we don't have to mash up their table food for very long. He's also sleeping 12 hours at night. He has been since he was 10 weeks old. He's such a good baby!! We've really gotten spoiled having him :o)

Some recent pics of the bebe:

Big Boy Teeth



Contagious Smile :o)


Happy As Can Be


Clark and Me


It's Bathtime!

17 comments:

Rochelle said...

Alyssa and Tannon where the same size diaper too. Alyssa only wears them to bed...but its nice cuz I only buy one box. CUTE pics

:) said...

Five months already? Wow. He is so cute. Is he always that smiley? Can't wait for Zoii to start smiling.

Donna said...

so cute...and SO big! size 4 already...wow! we need to get him and Tanner together to play.

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

They grow up oh so fast. :) He looks like a total sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

it sure does go by fast. He is so big!!I cant believe he is in a size 4 diaper. Crazy

Brooke Brooks said...

He is such a cutie!

andreamatrix said...

Holy cow! All I can say is that when the teeth come in...that's when the formula starts for me! Are you sure he's 5 months already?

Mark and Karen said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!

Becky, yep said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I hate how fast it goes too, Tally is already 7 months!
Crazy

Britt said...

what a cute little boy. so chunky.. i love it!! I can't believe he is sleeping so much already. LUCKY!!

The Becker Bunch said...

SUCH A HAPPY KIDDO...I love his chub...big babies are the BEST!!:) We dont' make 'em any other way in our family:)

Amie said...

Very nice pictures of such a handsome little man! I loved the comment that Chase said to Mallory about choosing the right! They say the cutest things!

Anonymous said...

aww... what cute pictures of your "little" Clark! He is sooo chunky, but that makes him soo cute! haha...

Heidi Joncas said...

5 months! Wow, I can't believe he has teeth. He is such a chunk I love it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

He is such a cutie!

Hey could you email me?

kamibigler@comcast.net

Thank you!

Deanna Payne said...

Holly all the pictures are great. I don't read your blog as often as I should. When I do it is so fun to catch up. Chase and Mallory are so DAVIS and Clark looks just like a Kurtzeborn. Those are some bhuccy cheeks and what an adorable big smile.

Deanna Payne said...

Oops that misspelled word is chubby. I am typing in the dark while William is sleeping. Haha!