Clark turned six months old back on April 11th. I know I'm a little late in posting, but I wanted to post his 6-month pictures too. (We just got them back). He is such a happy baby!! Regardless of the fact that he is cutting three top teeth all at once he hasn't been too fussy. This last week he has learned how to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. Yesterday he moved one knee forward then took a face dive into the floor! So he's just gotta figure out that his hands have to move too. He'll be crawling all over the place real soon!! I know a lot of parents dread their kids crawling/walking, but I love it! They're happier and they can entertain themselves. You don't have to carry them around all the time. I get so much more done!! So I can't wait!!
He weighs 21 pounds. He's a tank! I get some good exercise carrying this kid around! What a cutie he is though. He has been such a blessing in our lives. I love my Clark :-D
Sweet Face
I just LOVE his face in this picture!!
Hands and Knees
Monday, April 28, 2008
Clark's Half-Birthday!!
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Love the new blog! He is a cutie, I still cant get over how many teeth he has. Almost 1 that sure went by fast!
I LOVE the pictures!! He's such a good poser! I can't believe how fast our babies grow...though I think Clark is winning the race in that one! What a cutie!!
What a swwet little guy! Very cue pictures. It seems like you JUST had him! Wow that went fast!
I agree! I loved it when my kids started crawling/walking . . . they are much happier. It is only sad when it is your last one and you want them to stay little forever! He sure is a cutie.
I TOO LOVE when they crawl!! Lilee has figured it out and it's so cute to watch her catepillar herself to a toy. Clark has GOT to be the best picture taker at 6 months that I have EVER seen!! What a handsom little man!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! and ps...let's DEFINATELY take a late night field trip one of these days!!
He is absolutely adorable! :)
Wait a minute. Wasn't I just at your shower last week? I'm confused. Love your new background. SO Nat's favorite color!
TOO CUTE!!!!!!! I can't believe they are growing up so fast. Nice blogger background by the way.
He is adorable!
What a chub! He looks so much like Chase
So cute :) I also love the crawling and walking...just baby proof like crazy and let them GO!
HAHAHAHAHA...I just read your funny!! Mom is DEFINATELY the boss...it's good they learn that young!!:)
He has your eyelashes! Lucky kid!
too cute holly! luv the pics!
Hey Holly! Just finished the book yesterday! I was great. Where does she come up with her names? Now I need to go back and reread. . . What a cute baby you have.
oops, I posted using Ben's login.
Post a Comment