Yesterday was our sixth wedding anniversary! I seriously cannot believe it has been six years. We have been through soooooo much together. I am so grateful for Craig. He has been a big support to me. Especially the last four years. I have either been pregnant, healing from a c-section, or been trying to get pregnant the last four years of our marriage. And let me tell ya - I am not a happy camper when I'm pregnant! I am so grateful he has put up with me through it all!! We've made it through some pretty hard times together. We've also made some great memories! I have never laughed so much with anyone else as I do with Craig. Here's to forever!!
Some of my favorite things about Craig are:
1. He rubs my back almost every night. I don't even have to ask.
2. He comes home from work happy everyday. There are really only about 3 or 4 days that I can remember him coming home in a bad mood in our entire marriage. He walks in the door with a smile and a jolly laugh everyday! I absolutely LOVE this about Craig!
3. We like to share a bag of popcorn when we watch TV together after the kids are in bed. When there are only a few handfuls of popcorn left he stops eating and lets me have the rest. He knows I love the half-popped kernels and he lets me have them!
4. Craig is good at talking to people. He is a great conversationalist. I love that he always knows what to say to people. He makes people feel important and even when people are being stupid he has a way of telling them - without actually making them feel stupid. (I don't know if that made sense or not).
5. He's a cry baby! And I mean that in a totally positive way! He played college football - he's a tough guy - yet he cries over everything!! He cries in movies (even action movies), he cries at TV shows, he cries every week when he gives his Gospel Doctrine lesson, he cries when other people cry. I wish I had his sensitivity.
6. He loves me. I know that he loves me. He just has a way with me. He is always worried about how comfortable I am in life. He always asks if there is anything he can do to make my life easier. He makes me feel beautiful - even when the makeup's gone and the hair's all undone. He makes me feel good about myself. He just loves me. :o)
Dreamy isn't he?
I love you Craig!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
It's Been SIX Years!!!
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
what a sweet tribute to your hubby. What a great guy. I guess it helps coming from such an amazing family! Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you do something fun!
Happy Anniversary to you too! That was fun to read!
Happy Anniversary Holly and Craig! That list was so fun to read, so thoughtful. Craig is a great guy. You are a cute couple.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Happy Anniversary you two!! You both are very lucky to have eachother!! You are an example to all of us and I'm so grateful to have you as such a dear friend!! Hope you had a great day and let me know if I can watch ALL the kiddos sometime soon so you can celebrate!!
You know how I feel about you guys....that was sweet, and what an adorable picture of the two of you!
Happy anniversary. I hope you guys had fun on Saturday. You guys make a cute couple and we have fun with you guys, and you will be coming over after we get settled.
That was so cute and sweet. Dan and I will be married six years next month. But you guys popped out 3 kids in that same time period! GO Kurtzeborns! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on 6 wonderful years!! Ryan and I just celebrated 2 years on the 8th... Here's to many more years of happiness!! Hope to see you all soon!
Congtulations! I was just thinking of you guys and remembering the wedding fun... I hope to be as happy as you guys in six years! :) Miss you tons :)
Loved the post Holly. You two really are an amazing duo! You're so cute together...and make some of the most beautiful babies! :)Congrats to you!
awwww.... aren't you guys just sooo cute! I can't believe he has put up with you for this many years... JK! Or should it be the other way around? You know i am kiddin.. you guys are great!
AND you guys are pups! We'll be 14 years in June! Ug...I feel old. I have to go find some bengay...
Here's to your HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome guy. I know what you mean about great conversationalist..I talked to him when I was trying to let you rest, but I really wanted to know how you were after baby number 3. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a perfect match!!!
What a sweet post!! Hope you had a great time celebrating.
Such a beautiful post. :) Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome.
Happy Anniversary! That's so great! 6 years. And it can only get better!
Post a Comment