Monday, July 21, 2008

New Photos

So I went and got the kid's pictures taken today. I do my babies every 3 months their first year. Clark just turned 9 months last week so he was due for a picture update. Mallory turned three last week too so she was due as well. And I didn't want Chase to feel left out so we got some pictures taken of him too. Just wanted to share them with you!

I have a lot of catching up to do! I just got back from being out of town on a girls trip so I need to blog that and Mallory's birthday and a boating trip we took to the lake. I don't have a whole lot of time right now (when do I ever?) so I'll have to catch up later!! But for now I just wanted to share the new photos of the kiddos! Enjoy!

CHASE - 4 3/4 years


MALLORY - 3 years


CLARK - 9 months

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you tried KK I love them. Pictures look great! I can't wait to use my $10 next month when Beau goes in for his 1 year, isn't that crazy? Time sure does fly.

Crystal said...

They are cute Holly! Where did you get them done at?
Crystal

Dave and Camille said...

Cutest kids ever!:)

Aranne and Dan said...

They all look so cute... That Clark of yours is such a chunchster... too fun! Can't wait to hear what else has been going on with you guys!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

All of your children are simply beautiful!

Rochelle said...

Adorable pics!!!!!!!! I'm having a problem with my blog and downloading thecutestblogontheblock.com backgrounds..... they take forever..anyway. I can't read your text because yours isn't coming up either. I think its a deal with that website only.

Elise and Dan said...

cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Mallory in her oriental dress with the umbrella. SO CUTE! Your kids are adorable!

Britt said...

I love Clark's little cankles. I could just bite them! :0)

The Becker Bunch said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE...Clark is starting to look SO MUCH like Chase!! What a bunch of cuties!! When are you gonna come visit us?! Goodyear surely misses the Kurtzeborns!

Nadine said...

What little cuties you have. They are all growing up so fast!!!

Amie said...

Loven' the pics Holly! You have such cute kids. I could just snuggle with that little Clark and be happy forever! I love little ones with a bit of fluffiness. (not that he's fat of course, just fluffy enough to snuggle with for hours. Just like my babies!) :)

Donna said...

As always, very cute pics of your little ones. Man are we missing you guys!

mph said...

Oh my gosh they are just absolutely adorable!!!

Becky, yep said...

I love bare feet!

And calling stuff...'yer noggin!'

you're great!