Monday, January 14, 2008

Our Christmas

Ok, so I know this posting is late, but I swore I would get all my Christmas stuff taken down and my house put back in order before I posted again. Craig just put the tree away last night. We usually don't leave it up quite that long, but our end of the year last year and beginning of the year this year has already been incredibly busy! This Christmas season was very fun for our family. We had our new baby Clark in our home this Christmas. There's something special about having a baby in your home around Christmas time. It helps you think more about Baby Jesus and the real reason for the season. Craig's sister and her husband came into town from Michigan. We don't get to see them very often so it was fun to have them here for a week. Also mingled in with Christmas festivities this year were preparations for my brother's wedding. Which I completely forgot my camera (yeah, dumb huh?!) So if you want to see pictures you can click on Jason and Natalie Davis' link in the "My Family" section on the right. Maybe I'll post some pics of the wedding when they get their professional ones back. Anyway, lots of excitement around here!! The kids got spoiled rotten this year. Between presents with Craig's family, my family, Santa Claus, and gifts from us they had sooooooo much to open. We opened presents on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day between both sides of the family and our own little family. The kids didn't finish opening their gifts from us on Christmas Day so we were just going to have them open them the day after Christmas. I tried to get them to sit down to finish opening and Mallory says, "Mom, you just open it for me." Get a load of that! A child that doesn't want to open any more presents! So I opened what was left of Chase and Mallory's gifts. Now that I think about it I should have just hid them away until their birthdays later this year. They were so spoiled this year! Here's some pics from our Christmas adventures!

Clark with his Uncle Ben


Santa brought Clark a surfboard tummy time mat! (Thanks for the idea Jaci!)


Santa brought candy that barely fit in Mallory's mouth. It was a drooly chocolatey mess!


A new trike with a princess helmet and knee pads.


Santa brought Chase more pieces to his Thomas the Tank Engine railroad track set.



Chase loved to play in the stockings this year!

0 comments: