Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cuteness!

I took the kids to get pictures for Valentines Day. We gave the grandparents and great-grandparents pics for their "Love Day" gifts! I love Chase's smile, he's turning into such a handsome little man! And Miss Mallory looks like she's a little beauty queen. We're in trouble when she turns 16! She looks like her Aunt Crystal (Craig's sister)- who is gorgeous! (Sorry, sometimes I like to brag about my kids :o)) Clark slipped off Mallory's lap right when the photographer snapped the picture. But this pose was still my favorite!


Clark's 3-Month picture. I take my kids to get their pics taken every 3 months their first year of life. They change so fast!

14 comments:

Donna said...

Holy cow Holly! Can we say CUTE??!!!

andreamatrix said...

I've brain-washed my kids into thinking they can't date until they're 30. I feel that is much better than 16. AND I get to choose who they date too.

The Becker Bunch said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What a cute family you all are!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are too cute! I know I love pictures too. I spend more money on pictures than I do anything else.

Britt said...

your family is absolutey gorgeous. Mallory does look a lot like Crystal. I always thought it was so cool how close all those Kurtzborne kids looked.

Amie said...

Holly, I hate to break it to you...but your children ARE GORGEOUS because they have GORGEOUS parents! Mallory does look like a little beauty queen! Oh, and that Chase and Clark...handsome little devils! :)

The Davis's said...

The picture of Clark is one of my favorite baby pictures of all time!!! It is so cute and he looks like such a big boy. He is growing up too fast! Chase and Mallory are beautiful too as usual.

:) said...

What beautiful kids! I so need to get new pictures taken.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love getting pictures taken.

Elise and Dan said...

Cute, Cute, cute pictures Holly! I always get my kids pics taken every three months of their first year too! its amazng how they change! Sorry to hear your family was so sick! I hope you didn't end up with it after all you had to go through!

Rochelle said...

Super cute pics of the kids. I think it so hard getting 3 to behave for the camera...but when they turn out nice its like...woo hoo..PURCHASE TIME!!!!! I go crazy when it all works out.
Rochelle

Kelly Nordfelt said...

What cute kids. I am so excited to have my little boy. We'll have to have some play dates.

mph said...

You guys are all gorgeous!!!! Clark looks so much like Craig!

Heidi and Jace said...

Cute Pictures. It is so fun to see the kids grow! And turn in a big family!