So every year we get our kids a formal outfit for Christmas. It was a family tradition for me growing up. It's good to get extra dressy every now and then! Here are the kiddos in their outfits:
CHASE
I can't hardly get this kid to smile nicely for a picture! Doesn't smiling look painful for him?!
MALLORY
I couldn't pass this dress up! It was a smokin' deal on sale too!
CLARK
Couldn't get him to hold still for a picture. So I had to snap the picture with him walking around.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Outfits
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What darling kids! Mallory's dress is so beautiful. It almost makes me wish I had little ones to dress up again. Wait, after being up all night with Camille's baby (all of us were up all night) . . . maybe not. :-)
I LOVE Mallory's dress!!!!! So cute!!! The boys look adorable too!
I LOVE the Christmas outfits!! Your kids are beautiful!
Love her dress! She looks just like a princess with her curls!
Post a Comment