Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa. . . . .

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a goat.

When I tucked Chase into bed the night that we saw Santa I asked him what he talked to Santa about.

Chase: I told Santa I wanted a goat for Christmas.

Me (very puzzled): A goat? I thought you wanted Star Wars stuff for Christmas.

Chase: No Mom. I just want a goat.

Me: Where are we going to put a goat? We don't have a backyard anymore.

Chase (eyes glowing and face lit up): Right here in my bedroom!

Me (trying to figure a way out of this): Oh, you want him in your bedroom. He might be too big for your bedroom. I don't know if he'll fit. What are you going to do when your goat has to go to the bathroom?

Chase (eyes rolling and very exasperatedly): Not a REAL goat Mom. Just a toy goat.

Me (very relieved): Oh! Just a toy goat! That sounds great! Santa would love to bring you a toy goat!

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and princess stuff.


Dear Santa,
For Christmas I desire nothing more than to be off your lap!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the pictures of Santa and crying kids. You have to have those. It looks like Chase and Mallory liked Santa.

Debbie said...

Mallory is looking just a bit distant, too. So cute. Merry Christmas to you all.

Rochelle said...

So, how are you going to find a toy goat? I can't think of anyplace that I've ever seen one. Where do they come up with theses things? :)

rachel said...

too cute! I hope Santa can find a goat :)

Mark and Karen said...

Love it!!!

Brooke Brooks said...

Your kiddos are the cutest!

Britt said...

AHHHHHHH!! That is seriously AWESOME! A goat? duh mom.. didn't you know that was the latest and greatest new toy out there?!

Richard and Joleen said...

Hey girl Merry Christmas!!!! We will have all the kids and the grandbabies home I am so excited. We will post pics sometime. Callie is on her way home from Hawaii for good off to a new nanny job. Give our love to all. Happy New Year too!!!Ü