Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help??

Some of you have on your blogs those things where under your links you have how long ago the person updated. It will have so and so's name and then underneath it the title of their new post and how many days ago they posted it. Do you know what I'm talking about? Is there anyone who can tell me how to get that feature on my blog? I think it will help me to blog more effectively, that way I know when my friends have posted something new. If the directions are too long to leave in the comments box you can email me at hollydolly413@yahoo.com. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know when you find out because I have been wondering too!

:) said...

Hey Holly, I don't know about that feature. But, I just added all of my links to google reader on your dashboard. It basically does the same thing. I loved all of my links but, there were so many of them. This way you can also add those blogs that you (I) stalk and it will update those as well. You can still link to people through comments. If you want to know more just ask. I have loved it and I save so much time with it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Donna said...

If you go to your edit layout page...on the right column click add a gadget...choose to add "blog list". This may take you a while to input all the urls since you have so many friends...What I do is on the dashboard(where you first sign in)you can add blogs to your reading list...This way every time you sign in you'll see right away who has updated recently...have fun :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I have did that on our blog. The bummer is you have to re-enter each name, but I love it! If you want to set up a time to do it, give me a call!

Elise and Dan said...

About Potty Training Abree... I have the complete opposite problem that Mallory has. Abree wouldn't go poop in the potty forever!! I finally had to take her to the Dr, and get the Dr's help. It was so horrible. Maybe, Mallory isn't ready yet, since she doesn't seem to mind being wet. At least that is what I've heard. UGH! Potty training is the WORST! Good Luck to you though!