Ok, so there are a hundred NEW posts below! I finally got all of my pictures downloaded from the past couple of months since we have been here. It's nice to get them all off my camera! We finally got all unpacked and all the decorations hung so we are feeling settled. Yay! It was not easy to get to this point. When we first got here the last half of September we stayed in an extended stay hotel. We shipped our stuff and stayed in the hotel until it arrived. We were only supposed to be in the hotel for 2 weeks. Craig's dad flew out here from Phoenix to help us unload everything. The next day we found out that our stuff wasn't going to be here for a whole nother week! Craig was checking his email at the hotel and there was an email from the moving company saying that our stuff was going to be late! A week late! We were very upset wondering why the company didn't try to contact us by phone to discuss this issue with us. We weren't checking our email every day at the hotel. The internet wasn't that great there and it didn't work all the time. So we didn't get the message in time! We were scheduled to check out of the hotel the next day and really we need to stay another week and Craig's dad has just flown out here for no reason now because there is no stuff to unpack!! Uggg! It was very frustrating! And I thought I was going to die if I had to stay in a hotel room with three cooped up children for one more day! You know how children can be in confined areas! Needless to say we were all going nuts! We just wanted our stuff! It finally came a week later. Our townhouse is small, but it felt like a dream after being in that hotel for 3 weeks! The kids were so excited to see their beds. It had been 4 1/2 months since they had slept in them! They were SOOOO excited to play with their toys. We went and bought a few toys for them to play with in the hotel, but the same 5 toys get boring after 3 weeks. Ya know?! It took us a whole month to unpack everything. Unpacking is hard to do with 3 little ones running around! They would run off with stuff that I was trying to put away or put it in a different box. It was crazy! But it's finally done and we have breathed out a big sigh of relief! A few people have asked for pictures of the townhouse. I will get those to you soon. :) I think I have done enough posting for one day! There were a few random pictures that I came across while I was unloading the pics off my camera. I wanted to share a few. They were too cute not to pass on!
First, a funny story:
Chase lost his second tooth while we were staying in the hotel. Exciting! Chase and Mallory were sharing a bedroom. The hotel had two bedrooms and a family room area and a tiny kitchen. One of the bedrooms had two beds in it. So we put Chase and Mallory in that bedroom with their own bed each. This made going to sleep difficult because they loved to talk and play with each other. Plus we were getting used to a 3 hour time difference. Going to bed at 8 felt like 5 o'clock dinner time to them! It took some adjusting! Anyway, Craig and I were watching TV in the family room area the night that Chase's tooth had fallen out and we can here Mallory just talking away. When all of a sudden we hear Chase scream at the top of his lungs, "Shutup Mallory, I want the tooth fairy to come to me!" We looked at each other and just busted up laughing! We should have gone in there and chastised him for saying the "shutup" word, but we were laughing too hard! And the funny thing is . . . . Mallory did shutup!
I have been finding Clark in the weirdest places. He loves to get into everything! He can already climb. He is tall enough to reach door handles and he has figured out how to pull them open. Great! Nothing can keep him out of a room now! I was cleaning out the fridge the other day and wiping the shelves down and I turned around and found this:
And everytime he hears us LOADING the dishwasher he is right there helping to UNLOAD as quickly as he can!
It is so cold here! I came out of the pediatrician's office with the kids yesterday and it was 33 degrees! The high for the day yesterday was only 37. Yikes! We have to plan an extra 10 minutes of bundling time before we go anywhere. We've had to adjust the carseat straps on Clark's booster to make room for his coat. He looks like a little sausage! He can't even sit all the way back in his seat bacause his coat is so big!
He falls asleep almost everytime we ride in the car and he's in all his winter gear. He can't really move! So he just falls asleep!
We got a chuckle out of this! Good advertising!
Grandpa Marc and Grandma Treesa brought the kids some baseball gear. We went to the park to go play catch one day.
We went to Wendy's in Phoenix the day we dropped off our second car to be shipped across the country.
Eating my veggies Mom!
Enough of the randoms. There are more specific posts of the last couple of months below! It's mostly pictures. Not too much reading. Enjoy!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Some Randoms
Posted by The Kurtzeborn Family at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Glad to see you are making such great memories in your new area.
How many hours did it take you to post all of this? However long it took, I'm glad you did. It's fun to see what you are up to and how much your kids are growing.
Love the air conditioning sign! Your kids are too cute. Clark is so funny in the fridge and all bundled up!
Wow! You guys have been busy having fun! I would love love love to visit you guys! Maybe if Chad has a trial out that way I'll head out with him and we can visit!
Lots of updates! Love the pictures. Clark is so big he looks so grown up!!Your pictures turned out cute! Hope your enjoying the weather? It's still in the 80's here. How was your mom and dad's vacation? How did he lose 2 teeth already? Journee is 6 and hasn't lost any, and Beau barely has 1 tooth LOl compared to Clark's many... Miss you guys
Wow Holly! You guys have been busy having fun! Thanks for the post! I'm so happy to know all is going well for you and you've already made friends in your new ward! You guys are so stinken' awesome, WHO WOULDN'T want to be friends with the Kurtzeborns! :) Adorable new pictures. Is riding the train scary?
Hey cutie, the pics are great. Your kids are getting so big. What a young lady Mallory is. Clark is such a doll. (cute sausage)
I get cold get reading your post, burrrrr. Enjoy your new adventure.
love you guys.
You weren't kidding! HOLY POSTS! I loved every picture. Your family looks like they are loving the east coast. Hopefully one day I can afford to visit that side of the country.
You guys are just gorgeous and look very well adjusted!
I am so glad you guys arrived safe and now with all your stuff. I love seeing all the pictures. It is so beautiful there.
Post a Comment